- To provide friendship and support to families from the early agonising moments following head injury
- To provide a day opportunities service for adults with acquired brain damage
- To provide social and educational events for its members.
- To inform and educate on the nature and effect of head injury.
What does HEADWAY WORCESTERSHIRE offer?
To the brain injured:
- friendship and understanding
- a social programme
- Headway House
- Supported housing
- Outreach support covering Worcestershire
- Transitional housing for clients in need of 24hr support
To the carer:
- Support and counselling
- information about the condition
- advice about where to get help
To the Professional:
- an opportunity to work with the brain injured and their families towards providing a comprehensive service for the head injured.